Welcome to Hometown Veterinary Clinic
We are proud to provide the following services:
- Mobile Veterinary Services (House Calls)
- Annual Wellness & Senior Pet Exams
- Sick Pet Exams
- Fecal & Urine Analysis
- Ear Cultures
- Heartworm Testing & Prevention
- Internal & External Parasite Control
- Senior Care & Counseling
- Weight Consultations
- Full Diagnostic Blood Work
- Food Allergy Testing
- Echocardiogram – Cardiac Evaluation
- General Anesthesia
- Dentistry with Full Mouth Dental Radiographs
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Hospice Care
- In Home Euthanasia with Cremation
- The most advanced medical record system available
- The most accessibility to the veterinarians & assistants as possible
- One of the most rewarding client Refer-A-Friend programs
- We accept all major credit cards and Care Credit. Payment in full is required at time of service.
- CARE CREDIT – interest free financing to cover routine annual care, dental cleanings, surgery, heartworm & flea prevention and emergencies.
- Mobile Grooming – Your pet will be pampered from nose to tail by Logan. Your pet will be hand dried. We do not use cold cage dryers. They will be the only one in our mobile spa so they will have our undivided attention.
- Salon Grooming – Hours by appointment only. Call (309) 253-2401 to schedule your pet for a spa appointment with Sam. We offer a cage free environment for your furry family members.
MOST SERVICES PERFORMED IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
OR INSIDE OUR MOBILE CLINIC IN YOUR DRIVEWAY
(certain surgical procedures are performed at our hospital in Peoria)
Hours – By Appointment Only
9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Check out this front page story about us: